New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Carlsbad
The Client Services team at Verve manages all client-facing aspects of a sales cycle, from pricing and campaign structure to creative execution and seamless campaign launch. The Client Services Manager collaborates with the Sales team and acts as a liaison to Verve’s internal stakeholders with the goal of proving excellent customer service to Verve clients. They will ideate and execute strategic solutions to achieve clients’ KPIs and objectives and serve as the main client contact for all mid-campaign questions and optimizations, as well as performance reporting.
WHO WE ARE…
Verve™ uses Movement Science™ to successfully connect brands with their customers across smartphones, digital out-of-home, connected TV, and the many emerging screens of the modern consumer journey. Our proprietary location intelligence, patented technology, premium inventory, and analytics capabilities empower marketers to reach consumers with mobile ad experiences that drive engagement and sales in the digital and physical worlds. A pioneer in mobile marketing, we hire the smartest, most innovative people in the industry and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
YOU ARE…a born problem-solver with excellent time management skills who can provide equal attention to a wide range of client needs and build lasting client relationships rooted in trust and shared success. You’re an outgoing, organized, analytical individual who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with Sales to determine a client’s campaign objectives in order to craft custom RFP responses, including pricing, targeting, creative tactics, and attribution/measurement.
- Act as a key leader and liaison between clients and Revenue Operations, Analytics, Creative, UX, and other internal departments.
- Provide insightful sales collateral for pre- and post-sale presentations intended to drive retention and continued account growth.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by providing timely deliverables and managing client expectations, while showcasing Verve’s mobile capabilities and expertise.
- Assist in monitoring pacing, performance, campaign optimizations, and upsell opportunities.
- Provide final reporting, insights, and recommendations, inclusive of ad engagement metrics, foot traffic measurement, and 3rd party study results.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a digital media environment, preferably in mobile.
- A dynamic personality and the ability to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences, including internal team members and external client contacts.
- A proven understanding of digital media terminology and mobile industry trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Acquaintance with 3rd party data providers (Nielsen-Catalina, Datalogix), research/measurement providers (comScore, Millward Brown, Foursquare, Placed), and programmatic (Rubicon, SpotX) a plus.
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter!