New York City
The Sales Enablement Marketing Manager is responsible for the outbound materials and collateral of Verve’s offering. This individual crafts the visual story and positioning for Verve products and participates in sales trainings. They conceive and develop effective and compelling decks and collateral, with an attention to detail and an eye for quality. All of this with a focus on enabling Verve’s Sales team to exceed revenue targets and growth objectives.
WHO WE ARE…
Verve™ uses Movement Science™ to successfully connect brands with their customers across smartphones, digital out-of-home, connected TV, and the many emerging screens of the modern consumer journey. Our proprietary location intelligence, patented technology, premium inventory, and analytics capabilities empower marketers to reach consumers with mobile ad experiences that drive engagement and sales in the digital and physical worlds. A pioneer in mobile marketing, we hire the smartest, most innovative people in the industry and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
YOU ARE… an experienced sales enablement professional who has experience supporting sales and driving results. You’re self-driven, creative, and energetic, and passionate about mobile advertising and working hand in hand with your sales team colleagues. Your attributes include strong attention to detail, the ability to get projects done in the midst of a lot of noise, and a knack for working across teams and delivering under tight deadlines.
- Partner with Verve’s Marketing leaders, Sales, Creative, and Product Marketing teams on the planning, development, and execution of Verve’s sales marketing strategy including external collateral (decks, one-sheets, media kits), client-centric messaging, and marketplace context.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Create written content to educate the Verve sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive fact sheets, and product collateral.
- Standardize ad hoc content from the field and support requests from the sales team, such as RFI responses.
- Manage Verve’s sales content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible to sellers at all times.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Conduct and report on market research.
- Gather feedback from the Sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve product releases, messaging, and positioning.
- Assume full ownership of Verve’s general presentation and ongoing curation of versions by industry and audience type. Communicate the value proposition of Verve’s offering to the Sales team. Serve as the point person for clarification and speaker notes for the sales team.
- Support the sell to ensure those representing Verve in the market are enabled and armed with the knowledge and context for Verve products and why they are the best solution for our clients.
- Build a sales training and communication program and hold regular training and education sessions on Verve’s products.
- Develop and execute onboarding training for new associates.
- A Bachelor’s degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player mindset.
- The capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Project management expertise and experience with cross-functional collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter!