Publisher Content Guidelines
At Verve Group, we have zero tolerance for apps or app content that could damage the brand reputation and put the credibility of our advertising partners at risk. Every app developer has to mandatorily follow the app content guidelines listed below to be considered eligible for monetization on our platform. The guidelines fall into two categories depending on the nature of the content.
- App content that contains prohibited content will be rejected or removed and not eligible for monetization.
- Apps that contain restricted content will be allowed to monetize depending on the local jurisdiction in which the app operates.
1. Prohibited Content
Publishers, app developers, and other supply partners are prohibited from using the Verve Group publisher platform (including our marketplaces) to monetize the following content:
- Adult sexual content, including full nudity or depictions/descriptions of sexual acts in the ad creative.
- Graphic or excessive violence including, but not limited to, physical assault, injury to human beings or animals, and all acts of terrorism.
- Harassment, bullying, threats, or content that be categorized as hate speech that advocates violence or hatred against any group, organization, or individual.
- Discrimination by race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability, gender, age, or sexual orientation.
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia. This includes illegal drugs, recreational and herbal drugs, and accessories associated with drug use. This is a global prohibition, except for country specific exemptions. See Restricted Content below.
- Internet abuse including, but not limited to, the use of spyware, corrupted files, or other materials that are intended to damage or render inoperable software or hardware.
- Illegal internet activities including, but not limited to, pirated software and digital games, counterfeit goods, etc.
- Content that violates or infringes upon any third-party intellectual property rights or any other third-party rights.
- Weapons and weapon accessories including, but not limited to, guns, gun accessories, and explosives.
2. Restricted Content
Publishers, app developers, and other supply partners are allowed to use Verve Group services to monetize the following restricted content, provided they strictly adhere to the country specific regulations or laws.
- Tobacco products and accessories including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes.
- Online and offline sale of alcoholic beverages including, but not limited to, beer, wine, and spirits.
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia. This is a global prohibition, except for country specific exemptions.
- Promotion of gambling or content promoting online or offline casinos, sports betting and social casino games should strictly adhere to the regulations, as defined in the region of operation.